Nutrition & Life Will Train You To Manage Your Weight & Health
There is an easier way
Does this sound like you....
- You've tried all the crazy fad diets
- You've read thousands of blog articles
- You've tried every supplement out there
Seriously, don't waste your precious time experimenting with your health!
Our Registered Dietitians use their extensive University training, and the latest scientific research to train you in the best weight management solutions for you.
They have helped hundreds of clients get the tools to manage their weight concerns.
When we say weight concerns we mean both weight loss and weight gain. Not everyone needs to lose weight.
What we require from you is the commitment to changing your life for long-term results.
If your body and weight concerns are holding you back at home and at work, if you feel your body image is hindering your self-confidence, you want to feel comfortable eating while socialising, and you're ready to put in the work in a way that suits you, and your too busy lifestyle.
We can help get your glow back and heal your relationship with your body and food.
Our Dietitians Help Clients With
Health At Every Size (HAES)
Nutrition For Lifestage
What Can I Learn From Nutrition & Life?
When should I worry about my weight?
At Nutrition & Life we are focused on Health At Every Size.
This is a set of principles that:
- Promote individualised and flexible eating pattern based on hunger signals, nutrition needs, and pleasure.
- Support people of all sizes to engage in enjoyable movement.
- Provides equal healthcare for people of all shapes and sizes.
- Work to end weight discrimination / stigma.
Book in to speak with one of our dietitians who can help guide you to nurture your body using health indicators not numbers on a scale as a marker of success.
I’ve tried every diet and can’t lose weight... what am I doing wrong?
The old ‘less in more out’ doesn’t work for everyone and isn’t necessarily healthy. In fact, it could be hindering your weight loss.
Add to that conditions that encourage weight gain (like hypothyroidism) and you are fighting an uphill battle.
When you work with us you will learn:
- Your weight or body shape does not define you or your health.
- We can help you heal your relationship with food and identify what is going on with your body.
Our aim is to focus on improving nutrition and health. Often a side effect of that is weight loss.
What are the best foods for healthy living?
Yes, you can eat out or enjoy your favourite foods AND feel good.
We focus on health not body size, as your health is our priority.
We can teach you, that you don't have to:
- Calorie count or log every meal
- Skip, replace, or earn meals
- Avoid food groups (unless there is a medical reason), or
- Spend hundreds on supplements.
Our Dietitians will train you through a hassle-free process that works for your unique body and situation.
We get it! It's not easy
You're struggling with:
- Feeling flat and not like yourself.
- Finding time for healthy movement.
- Enjoying food again without calorie counting or avoiding the foods you love.
- Keeping up at home and at work.
You might think that:
- You can't enjoy the food you love and be healthy.
- You can't juggle a healthy lifestyle and a busy career.
- You don't have time to be healthy.
- You can't afford to invest in your health.
- That you'll never be the best version of yourself again.
We've got you! You CAN do it. These are the concerns we'll cover to support a shift in your mindset.
Get Your Glow Back
With Expert Help
Life is too short! So start your journey now. We're right beside you.
- Convenient appointments that fit around your work
- Help that you can access when you want.
- Time to 'focus on you' scheduled in your diary.
- An expert that knows what works.
- Lifelong health improvement.
- To acheive and maintain your health goals.
Enjoy the friendly and gentle approach to achieving your health goals that our customers love.Book Your Online Dietitian Call
Do You Eat Enough Fresh Fruit and Veggies...?
Only 33.5% of New Zealanders who completed the 2019/20 Ministry of Health Survey meet vegetable and fruit intake guidelines.
Dietians For Busy Professionals
Customised Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Plans
We offer treatment plans with Registered Dietitians that specialise in Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Concerns.
- Treatment Plans designed for YOU
- Highly Qualified Registered Dietitians
- Health insurance claims accepted
- Appointments that fit around your work and home commitments
- Results that last and tips that you can stick to.
Don't wait and struggle alone.Book Your Call Online Today
Is Nutrition & Life the best dietitian service for me?
It is important to build a trusting relationship with your dietitian.
You will thrive with Nutrition & Life if you want to:
- Want long term results.
- Make life-long changes to your nutrition and life.
- Commit to changing your diet and lifestyle.
- Use science and evidence-based methods.
- Want to feel like your best self again.
There are other services better for you if you:
- Want quick fixes and overnight results
- Want to 'shred' and spend hours in the gym getting cut.
- Want to restrict your diet and eliminate large food groups.
- Want a meal plan with occasional check-ins.
Not all our clients click all the boxes. However, they do quickly realise the power of how we work. Their only regret is not contacting us sooner. So let's have a chat before you decide.
Book Your Call Online Today
Find out how we help busy professionals like you to achieve their goals
by calling 0800 909 878
or book your virtual Dietitian consultation online now.
Don't want to Book Online?
No worries, fill out the form below
and we'll call you to set up a time that suits you to discuss your health goals.
Why Choose Us?
Virtual Dietitian or Clinic Dietitian
Dietitian Treatment Plan
University Educated Dietitians
Experienced Healthcare Professionals
We offer lifelong skills
- Our team has the training and experience you can trust.
- A Registered Dietitian has to maintain ethical and evidence-based techniques to ensure the highest standard of care for their patients.
- We are committed to giving you the training to maintain your healthy relationship with food for the long-term.
- Meet with us in your lounge virtually from the most remote parts of New Zealand (or even when you're on holiday).
- Skip parking or traffic hassles.
- Meet us face-to-face in our Dunedin Clinic at Mercy Hospital or virtually from anywhere in New Zealand.
For your own life-changing journey connect with us by contacting us here
Develop Your Personal Treatment Path
Find out the secrets
to your success with expert nutrition counselling
Nutrition & Life
Move forward without the fear of food controlling you
Working With Nutrition & Life Dietitians
Book Your Consultation Online Today
Enquire or book online
& lifestyle changes
I need value for money
- what do I get?
Guides to maintain your results
Personalised app suggestions
Text or email support
1:1 time with a Dietitian
Are you ready?
Join our very long list of happy customers who have changed their health for life
Join thousands of happy business professionals and health - conscious individuals that have changed their nutrition and life for good.
Over 2500 people helped by Nutrition & Life (since 2005).
Over 255 people helped by Nutrition & Life with their weight
concerns (since 2005).
I'm Not Sure......
OK, you can choose to subscribe below for our value packed newsletter:
Subscribe for FREE Advice
Get valuable monthly updates in our health newsletter (Signup below)
Find Out Before The Rest
Find out first about any news, offers, or discounts before the crowd.
Get to know us better
By subscribing you can get to know us to see if we are the right fit.