Being a woman doesn't have to suck with Nutrtion & Life
Don't Suffer In Silence
It can be difficult finding a professional that understands how much of an impact endometriosis (endo), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), or hormonal imbalance has on your life.
Our Registered Dietitians get it. Being a woman doesn't mean being a soldier. After all, many of us are women too.
We have helped hundreds of clients get the tools to manage their women's health concerns.
What we require from you is the commitment to changing your life for long-term results.
If you're looking to improve your diet and lifestyle to minimise the amount of pain, improve your hormonal balance, manage your endo belly, and you're ready to put in the work in a way that suits you, and your too busy lifestyle.....
Then we can help get your glow back and feel like YOU again.
Our Dietitians Help Clients With
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Nutrition & Life will be in touch after your referral to talk you through this process.
What Can I Learn From Nutrition & Life?
Book Online - Don't Struggle Alone
What is Endometriosis?
Endo is a painful disorder in which the lining of your uterus (endometrium) grows outside your uterus.
Our Womens Health Dietitians can help you:
- Understand the best food to eat and avoid to reduce pelvic inflammation and pain that may make your endo worse.
- Maintain the best diet for your endometriosis.
- Manage bloating, abdominal discomfort, and constipation related to endo (aka endo belly).
- Use diet to minimise the medication required for pain management.
Because we know endo pain and symptoms can effect your intimate relationships, weight, work, and family life.
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) ?
PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is a hormonal condition that causes your ovaries to form painful cysts.
These cysts can cause an increase in testosterone levels and insulin resistance.
We can help you use nutrition to minimise the symptoms and effects of:
- Unwanted body hair or skin concerns
- Abdominal weight gain due to hormonal imbalance
- Irregular menstruation
- Associated body image concerns
- Associated health conditions (e.g. type 2 diabetes)
A dietitian can support the work of your PCOS specialist.
Enquire Online How We Can Help Now
Will PCOS or endometriosis affect my fertility?
Endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) are leading causes of infertility in women.
We can help support your health through nutrition and:
- Learning how to manage your condition with respect to nutrition (alongside your specialist)
- Nourishing your body for optimal health and fertility outcomes
- Identify the best food and drinks to support your endo or PCOS management
Reach out today or mention to your specialist that you would like them to refer you.Enquire online
or fill out the enquiry form
We get it! We can make it easier
You're struggling with:
- Worrying about your hormonal imbalance
- Concerned you won't conceive when you're ready
- Want to manage your pain and weight better
- Have embarrassing body hair or acne
You might think that:
- You can't have an intimate relationship because of pain and bloating.
- You can't juggle a healthy lifestyle and a busy career.
- You don't have time to eat what your body needs.
- You can't afford to invest in your health.
- That you'll never be symptom free again.
YOU can change, love your body, and fit healthy choices into your schedule.
Get Your Glow Back
With Expert Help
It's not just a little extra cramping, it's not a few stay hairs, it may not be lethal but it has a significant impact on your health.
- Convenient appointments that fit around your work
- Help that you can access when you want.
- Time to 'focus on you' scheduled in your diary.
- An expert that knows what works.
- Lifelong health improvement.
- To acheive and maintain your health goals.
- Friendly and gentle approach to achieving your health goals.
Enjoy the friendly and gentle approach to achieving your health goals that our customers love.Book Your Free Chat
You are not alone
Endometriosis is a common inflammatory disease ..roughly 1 in 10 women in New Zealand will have endometriosis.
Dietians For Busy Professionals
Customised Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Plans
We offer treatment plans with Registered Dietitians that specialise in Womens Health Concerns.
- Treatment Plans designed for YOU
- Highly Qualified Registered Dietitians
- Health insurance claims accepted
- Appointments that fit around your work and home commitments
- Results that last and tips that you can stick to.
Don't struggle on your own.Let's Talk About IBS
Is Nutrition & Life the best dietitian service for me?
It is important to build a trusting relationship with your dietitian.
You will thrive with Nutrition & Life if you want to:
- Achieve long term results.
- Make life-long changes to your nutrition and life.
- Commit to changing your diet and lifestyle.
- Use science and evidence-based methods.
- Want to feel like your best self again.
There are other services better for you if you:
- Want quick fixes and overnight results.
- Can't commit to making changes to your food and lifestyle.
- Want a meal plan with occasional check-ins.
Not all our clients click all the boxes. However, they do quickly realise the power of how we work. Their only regret is not contacting us sooner. So let's have a chat before you decide.
Book Your Call Today
Find out how we help busy professionals like you to achieve their goals
by calling 0800 909 878
or book your FREE 15-minute consultation online now.
Don't want to Book Online?
No worries, fill out the form below
and we'll call you to set up a time that suits you to discuss your health goals.
Why Choose Us?
Virtual Dietitian or Clinic Dietitian
Dietitian Treatment Plan
University Educated Dietitians
Experienced Healthcare Professionals
We offer lifelong skills
- Our team has the training and experience you can trust.
- A Registered Dietitian has to maintain ethical and evidence-based techniques to ensure the highest standard of care for their patients.
- We are committed to giving you the training to maintain your healthy relationship with food for the long-term.
- Meet with us in your lounge virtually from the most remote parts of New Zealand (or even when you're on holiday).
- Skip parking or traffic hassles.
- Meet us face-to-face in our Dunedin Clinic at Mercy Hospital or our Christchurch Clinic at Longhurst.
For your own life-changing journey connect with us by contacting us here
Develop Your Personal Treatment Path
Find out the secrets
to your success with expert nutrition counselling
Nutrition & Life
Move forward without the fear of food controlling you
Working With Nutrition & Life Dietitians
Book Your Consultation Online Today
Free 15 min
& lifestyle changes
I need value for money
- what do I get?
Guides to maintain your results
Personalised app suggestions
Text or email support
1:1 time with a Dietitian
Secure your FREE 15 min virtual consultation
Ready to feel like you again? Book online or fill out the form below.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Are you ready?
Join our very long list of happy customers who have changed their health for life
Join thousands of happy business professionals and health - conscious individuals that have changed their nutrition and life for good.
Over 2500 people helped by Nutrition & Life (since 2005).
I'm Not Sure......
OK, you can choose to subscribe below for our value packed newsletter:
Subscribe for FREE Advice
Get valuable monthly updates in our health newsletter (Signup below)
Find Out Before The Rest
Find out first about any news, offers, or discounts before the crowd.
Get to know us better
By subscribing you can get to know us to see if we are the right fit.